Photovoltaic string protection enclosures for building (BJB) applications from 3 to 6 strings / 1 to 2 MPPT / DC
The solution for
• Building applications
The BJB string enclosures allow:
• parallel connection, protection and isolation of the photovoltaic strings,
• connection to the photovoltaic inverter,
• protection against overvoltage,
• operational safety.
A complete range for all your needs
• From 3 to 6 strings.
• DC IP65 enclosures.
• From 600 to 1000 VDC.
• Isc STC (max) = 9 A / string.
• From 1 to 2 MPPT.
Simplicity of installation and use
• Transparent port for analysis of the protection components (fuses, breaker and surge protection devices).
• String fuse fault signal.
• Pre-wired modular enclosure.
• Quick and safe connection for simplified installation.
• Insulation class II.
• Safe access voltage surge protection devices (4 and 6 string versions).
• Changeover and DC voltage isolation.
• Protection of both polarities (+/-) with fuse.
• Type II surge protection device.
• Connection to PV connectors.
Manufacturer's guarantee of reliability, services and safety
• Guarantee of the design, qualification and production phases.
• Production according to current legislation.
• Production with Socomec parts, specifically designed for photovoltaics.
• Electrical and mechanical characteristics according to standard IEC 61439-2.